Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

December's Tears

 “Unless you have been very, very lucky, you have undoubtedly experienced events in your life that have made you cry. So unless you have been very, very lucky, you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
 ― Lemony Snicket, Horseradish: Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid

 

I've decided: December theme is "Tears"

Little Chinen Yuri in Nanako to Nanao

Since I cried much last night, I want to write more about tears in here. So yeah, I will post more entry with tears as the theme this month. Maybe there would be short story or my own story relate to tears and cry in near time.

Why? I just feel like to. And there would be another topic too, but the main post is about tears.

I talk about death in November, sad story. I didn't plan to make it lasts till December, but I guess there still some more sad stories waiting to be write by me. I'm preparing to cry again.

Perhaps, there will be happy story too, as we know, tears is not always mean sadness, is it? Tears or joy is exist. So I hope I could share something about crying out of happiness :D

Post a Comment

0 Comments

; //]]>