Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Student's Diary: Educational Psychology Quiz

Today quiz.
Yes, you're right. I wrote this in the middle of quiz.
Great? It's me!
*narcissistic mode on*

However, I didn't prepare anything to answer the question that would be ask later. I didn't have time to review even a little. It's not like I didn't get a chance to do that. I do have time, but I have larger amout of laziness inside of me, which preventing me from studying.

Okay, let me tell you my excuses. I was really tired yesterday. Of course, studying won't be effective when I'm not in the mood and for me, to have mood of studying only happen once in a blue moon. All that I got is sleepy and end up laying on my bed until morning. I slept of course!

Why didn't you study in holiday? The quiz had been informed before the school start!

Oh, please. What is the meaning of holiday if I have to court with textbooks in those special days? This question ruin my mood.

But you should know, even if I want to, I don't have time to do that. I was very busy. Busy doing nothing.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

; //]]>