Saturday, December 6, 2014

A Short Letter for Lani

Dear Lani,

How are you?

Well, I know it's not a good question to ask. I also know that you've been avoiding us lately.
I know.
We knew.

I read your blog posts. When you refer me to that certain site. I read the older post.
Checking the date, I couldn't recall what was wrong on that day which made you that furious. Seriously, I don't remember a thing. I don't remember what did we do to get you that upset on that day. But don't worry. I don't write this to confront you :)

I just wanna pass some words to you.
No, I am not gonna lecture nor giving you advices. I know better that I'm not in the position to do that :)



I know, when we're mad, we want to curse. I am like that and I can't help myself to let out that frustrated feeling. If I force to repress it, then the outlet would be weeping. It's suffocating when I can shout out my bad feeling, the curses which fills my head, of people who had hurt me.

But before that...






Don't be offend by the word "stupid". It just means something we do out of anger drive which certainly we'll regret later when we get our sense back.
My sister told me to stay silent when I am mad. Because some people tend to say "improper line" when they're angry. I was like that too in my younger age.
She said...

"If you're angry, count to 10 before you talk. If you are very angry, then count to 100!"

That counting helps us to purify our minds and wash the 'cursing mood' away.


Pardon me for being rude. I just wanna share you some words, now I'll be gone :)

See you again, Lani.
I hope you'll get better :)

~ Aira