Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Will You Be There?



Just this afternoon I told Kak Mei that I was sad. I didn't usually speak out my feeling. But today, an unknown drive within me had made me say it; I am sad.

I didn't expect anything from her, because I seriously don't feel comfortable with it. I don't feel right to share my emotion with other and bother them with it. Meisyura's reaction was just like what I had expected.

"What's wrong?"

I told her that I don't know either. I feel uneasy ever since yesterday and I don't know what's wrong with myself. I felt like crying but I didn't.
I, I...

When I'm lost along the way and I can't face another day
And if I stumble on the road and if I can't carry the load
And if I lose my faith, and kindness, and generosity
Would you hold my hand?
Say you understand my pain

Will someone be there for me?

Post a Comment

0 Comments

; //]]>